Who We Are?
Panorama feels great honor introducing itself to be one of the leading manufacturing company of surgical & dental instruments. Professional always prefer Panorama instruments, which is our pride.
Our all instruments are manufactured by the high quality stainless steel made on our requirements, every instrument is hand crafted with the highest workmanship available in the industry. Through heat treatment, the instruments are hardened and tempered for proper functioning and long life. All instruments are polished electrolytically and manually for maximum resistance to corrosion and long life. Panorama pays special attention to the needs of doctors, with innovative designs to meet the needs of professionals. The wide assortment of standard patterns and exclusive Panorama designs gives you the most desirable range of surgical and dental instruments.
Over the several years, we have earned the reputation of for maintaining highest quality standards of quality and service. To manufacture instruments that meet with your changing demands is our achievement. Our highly skilled staff of professionals will continue to serve your needs and will try their outmost to uplift the standards which we have set in the past.
With your co-operation and guidance, Panorama will continue serving surgical and dental instruments in future.
Management of Panorama international
Request for our Product E-Catalog
BASIC METHODS FOR HANDLING AND CARE OF SURGICAL AND DENTAL INSTRUMENTSDear Customers:
We have received some questions concerning staining, pitting or rusting in stainless steel instruments. So, we took great honour and pleasure in guiding our respected customers to eliminate the problems about staining or rusting etc. The points are as follows:-
- (1) Rinse the instruments as soon as possible after use to remove blood and serum.
- (2) Dry the instruments after cleaning or before wrapping and storing, if not so,moisture left can cause rust and corrosion.
- (3) Do not leave instruments in cold sterilization solution for a long period, as the solution may lead the instrument to be corrosive.
- (4 Never use caustic cleaners, use those speciﬁed for cleaning surgical instruments.
- (5) Avoid cleaning instruments with steel wool; if want to clean with hand, use detergent soap and a soft brush and ﬁnally treat with distilled water.
- (6) You should check your autoclave; Iron, calcium, sodium or copper in water can cause rusting, staining or corrosion.
- (7) Leaving of instruments for a long time in the following solutions can also cause corrosion.
- (i) Phenol or lodine.
- (ii) Aluminium, Barium or Calcium.
- (iii) Any Acid, Mercury or Potassium solution.
- (8) Try your utmost not to sterilize stainless steel instrument with chrome plated bras instruments, as any break in chrome surface may cause pitting or rusty surface in instruments.
- (9) Muslin wraps should be rinsed sufﬁciently by the laundry, so that all chlorine bleach may remove, which can cause corrosion or custing during autoclaving.
We hope that by acting on the above instructions, tour problems relating to rusting, staining or pitting would abolish and the age of your instrument would increase.